CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Holidays are finally here

Finally my college holidays just started on last friday. Been waiting long for my 2 weeks damn holiday break manz! Before that it was damn holy shit..almost every day got class,damn super annoying siah. Yesterday was damn fucking bored siah. Early in the morning 9something to 12noon, mom had tuitions to teach, and I cant used the comp till in the afternoon I get to used it the whole day. And was at Facebook on9 the whole day. At nights went to 1U with frens it wasnt that special,cause I din get to do any shopping just window shopping only.Today morning its so damn annoying siah. Got awaken by my damn annoying hell siah handphone, went bak slept again till 10.05am,mom woke me up again. I wasnt in a mood for breakfast..so I went on9 straight.I wanted 2 handphone so badly one is w85oi.I noe its old already,but I still loving it


No doubts ya Im still in love with that bloody hell phone...dats my 1st dream phone since last year, and by the way...need to go cousins house later...anywaix..blog on monday again

0 comments: