CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

December here I come




Finally December the month is here! At last and finally,cant wait for Christmas!! First of all I would like to thank my bestie Li Yuen, shes the one who suggested this sweet blog name to me. Well not to mention back to college and yes I know...I know. It sounds a bit boring already. Janice my class mate gave the schedule to me. Once she pass over the schedule to me, "BIG GASP" in my mind. Almost every week and almost everyday I have classes!!! This is so much torturing. Well any waix I lost concentration in class.... I day dreamed that i want time more for shopping....hmm what else....spend more time with friends and babes and yess the person I have left out....I wanna spend more and more time with my darling.... To tell the truth, this cutie BF of mine even though hes younger than me,so what? who cares any waix--- What I can desribe much bout him that hes very very loving and caring and truly understand me the most. Hes good at brighten up my day when Im sad and it feel so good to be around with him. I miss the moments that we spent together. Really really miss it. any waix another classes to go tomorrow,and luckily its in the afternoon. No worries. I will update my blog again more often. Hugs and kisses to every one

2 comments:

Lim Zhi Ee said...

hey relink please, sorry for any inconvenient. =)

♥ G i N n i 3 z X ♥ said...

hey jie,
come and visit ya :)
so which guy are u with now,
still the same ma?

btw,i've linked u up :))