CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

2days before christmas

Today i had to blog on early,cause later at night I wont be able to blog..I be busy searching and listening to Techno music, friends party are coming up real soon this day. Morning I wake real early cause I had to go to the hair saloon to dye my whole hair.Damn it! I told the hair stylist that I wanted to bleach my my hair, but she did not listen to me, cause my mom wasnt there.Argh....so damn angry laaaaaaaa!!!Im gonna upload when Im free :)
anywaix here are some dreamy wish list that I so wanna have
  • Nintendo DS (So wanna have it XD)
  • PSP (all my friends have it, I feel left out)
  • New handphone
  • Sony VAIO Laptop
  • more pocket money from mom and dad
  • sweets and chocolates XD
  • Anna Sui perfume ^^
  • I-phone
  • learn ball-room dancing
  • learn latin dance (its hot =o)
  • have a disco ball in my room
Nintendo DS....make me wanna have it XD
Get it right people this is all the wish-list...I hope it damn come true manz....even though it will come out in this year or next year,it better make it happen ya. Haix...after diner bored as usual again...I miss my darling so much...I wanna sms him but phone out of credit liaoz...wah...wah....sobs...sobs....But never mind I alreadyhave a "cutie bear bear". Whenever I look into it..makes me think of my darlin...wah wah...missin him so much already ^^ Darling , I LOVE YOU!! Darling, I MISS YOU.Okies...so while was hugging my bear...damn!! Cell phone rang..I thought it must be time to go party!! But then...wad the hell laaa....everything went perfect to spoil!!

Conversation one on the cell-phone
(fren/me)
fren:hey cecilia yo!
me:hey yo! wassup? ready to go clubbing?cant wait(giggles)
fren: erm...sorry last minute...din tell you
me: tell me wad?! dat we are not goin anymore?! WTF
fren: eh sorry la! last minute only ma! cannot ma?! any prob?!
me:of course course got prob la..u should inform me earlier!
fren:not my problem wad...who and who dey all just tell laa!!!
me: WTH siah...u always like dat wan d laaa..last min!! last min!!
fren:wad eva laaa!! not mua business!!
me: wad the hell.....dun wan talk to u already or argue v u!

End of our conversation, I slam and bang my cell phone!!


Damn it!! What kind of friend is this manz?? I just dont get it..I just dont get it..last time you wasnt that type of person..but...what happen to you....dat doesnt sound like the last time I know you anymore...the last time I remember once you say go here and then we just did it..but...damn laaa...you are making me upset kays? no mood 2 on9....i went left my comp on....i went and call Genee....wad else...shes my best friend kkays? The one I loved and adore her damn much...wad the hell....just she just finish watch her twilight..then keep on tell me so romantic!! Yalah..yalah...every of my friend say very romantic laa...I should go watch laaa....but sorry laaa..Im so busy how to go Cinema and see....Genee I promise I go buy the DVD and watch laaa.... XD Talking to her on the phone is always making her hungry...wanna noe why?

Our Conversation
(Genee/Me)
Genee: eh cecilia wad u doing arh?
Me: chomp...chomp...chomp....
Genee:eh wad u doin lerh? no sound wan?? talk lerh
Me: sorry laaa...Im eating again...hehehehehe
Genee:oh....you are eating again laaa...
Me: hehehehehehe
Genee: eh cecilia!
me: apa laaa??
Genee: stop eating laaa...u making me hungry already
me: hahahahaha...chomp...chomp....okies

So thats why every time I call her...end up she will be hungry because of me..anywaix...chatted till 1am something liao laaa...then only I can sleep peacefully....hahahaha.....



0 comments: