CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2moro its Christmas Eve!!

Oh yess...finally tomorrow its christmas eve!! I cant wait...I cant wait seriously...today morning...OMG....wake up at 7.30am...so early siah..this is not me...this is not me...actually two damn reasons why I woke up so early...1st because my head is full of stress and problems....and mom ask me to wake up so early..==" Actually yesterday I woke up in the midnight around 4something...I keep on thinking about the past....
what happen to you my dear fren..last time u were not like that...u always keep your promise...you always never fail to make me happy...remember the one day trip we went to Singapore? Just me and you? we had the damn good old times manz..crazy shopping and crazy camera candid shots....how can I ever forget about it? Our party lifes...even damn syok....with u..my friends and your friends...we always drink and dance like mad....good old times...how can I forget....Im so upset with you....anywaix..afternoon went to one utama with mom and dad to shop for christmas present....no matter how hard I pleased my mom to buy me a handphone...she wont buy...
damn it laaa....

Our Conversation
(mom/me)
me: mom...please laaa I want a new phone
mom: why should I buy 4 u a new phone? u always spoill it and never take care!
me: that was last time laa mommy!! I promise this time I wont spoil it >.<
mom: NO! No means NO! I wont buy 4 u
me: please laaa...I need a new phone so badly...please laaa
mom: If i buy 4 u..I guarantee u will sms nonstop and wun pay attention to me
me:please laaa mom....I really wan a new phone!
mom: NO more its no more!! Im buying you a watch!!
me: WHAT??? A WATCH?! I DONT WANT!!
mom: you dont want a watch? fine...no christmas present 4 u
me: FINE LAA!!! FINE LAAAA!!!

Sigh....how upset laaaa....I cant have a 3G phone...have to use my mom damn cacatic phone...wad laaa...feel so left out woii....anywaix....I told my self..cheer up laa Cecilia...christmas coming soon lerh....dun be so moody...be happy girl..just be happy :) So.... I told mom I wanted to go walk by myself...I dont feel like shopping with her...well...Im still upset laaa...okies....stop talking bout how moody and upset I was...first wallk into computer shop...I so wanna buy a webcam....and a laptop....but din bring enough cash laaa..webcam arh??dun noe which 2 buy....confusing....confusing....I need webcam so badly.....wah...wah..... next stop went to Forever 21 shop to loook at those damn dresses...manz!! they sure is preety laaa....feel like wanna buy...today din bring enough cash!! damn it..damn it....bought enough cash just to buy christmas present 4 watch....hehehehehe......

Finally got my watch already...its white in colour..no offense...I love it damn hell siah..but still I want a handphone so badly.....5something reach home.....very very tired kkays? dont really feel like go on9..till 10someting only...i wanted to on9...well seriosly....im still thinking back the way u treat me last time kays? I miss it...seriously I miss the old you kkays? I have to reply every comments at friendster....facebook...damn....why am I so busy with all this stuff??? Genee went off line early...cause she want to watch tv..fine laaa....Lisa also off line...fine oso.....on9 till now.....I met up with my old fren at msn...hahahaha I cant tell whos the person kkays? Im so excited to see the person pop in my msn that I can smile again!! Hahahahaha..off to chat with my fren now

0 comments: