CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Its Christmas Eve,1 more day 2 christmas ^^

OMG!! Today its christmas eve!!!Time sure is passes real fast lurh!! Damn excited about it..especially christmas present which bought by my mom a white O.D.M watch.Today I have to wake up early..follow mommy to the market :D Actually I dont really love goin to the morning market with my mom..for some reasons...its make me feel bored and some times the market there are smelly(eww)But lets just say laaa...some day I will have to go to the market and learn how to do all this...if not I dont learn now..I dont think I will ever know how to do all this >.<" Any waix came back home at around 10am something...damn laaaa....so tired manz...mom still ask me to help her to do this and do that..helpin out at the kitchen...its so not my style...and I kinda find it very very BORING....but still have to help out laaa...or else later she scold me and this and that..eeeee...very scared of my mom laaaa! Manage to help out finish at 11am went straight up to my room and sleep till 1pm...Im really really damn sleepy..I cant help myself..By the way...that nap was damn relaxing...Lunch time was kinda boring...stay at home and eat...didnt went any where to eat...mom and dad din wan too...too tired to go out..I guess??At night 7.30 went early for church mass in chinese session..no doubt..cause I din wanna go to midnight mass to bump into to those 2 bustard twins!! Anywaix...I wore my Padini long sleeve,its fresh damn new. And I love it like hell....anywaix I got a shocked...bump into Angelin and Rachel(my cousins)..damn...it was happy to see them =] Oh ya, by the way I saw Ivan too,long time din see him already. I remember clearly last year when I met him I dont really dare to talk to him, this time when I see him, of course I got a shocked laaaa, but at least we did talk ^^ After chinse mass Angelin and Rachel came to my house, and what I did was on9 straight away!!! Log in to friendster so happy to recive Lisa comment and went straight to comment on her primary pic ^^ Damn hot siah her pic.All her pic are all damn lovely, at least better than the xai at frenster.Manz...damn bitch manz the xai....

>
u think u very smart now iziit?
u tink urr preetier or hotter than anyone else?
LOL..dream on Xai!
my 1st impression when I noe you
I thought"alah..dis girl damn bitch
Xai thinks dat shes better than Lisa hor...
Tsk...Tsk...what a pity...
12years old only?? so what?
attitude looks like a small kid. CHILDISH SIAH
before I wanted to look into your pic...
I thought you are very preety or wadever
then came "gasp"..omg laa..damn ugly siah..
even my friends and my ex asl..whos dat ugly bitch? (lol)
u scold and insult my friend Lisa say her is a LOSER??!!!
u watch wad you say xai, Im gonna rip you bones off
if u ever say any bad things bout lisa ever again


<4>
Lisa oh Lisa
Since the day I noe u
To me u really are a preety cool and fun
Conversation with u at frenster and at msn?
damn fun hell siah...miss those damn fun and crazy chats
your pic are awesome...are always the hot and cool ones
every body loves you and are happy madness to be urr friend
anywaix, I noe wads goin lately kkays?
xai has been messy up and fucking up your life and everything about u
dont worry..chill...chill....
she call u a "LOSER"...
who she tink she is?
xai a dai ga jie?
wad the hell...lol
my ass laaaa....she dai ga jie
ask her go die and eat shit...
dont worry Lisa...dont be so upset...
Im sure every one will support you
dont worry...Im sure every thing will be ok...
Merry Christmas to you Lisa
be happy and be cool

This is wad I write how I feel when I see Lisa suffering from xai....I feel sad for her kkays?anywaix...last dedication to my 1 friends


Having you such a best friend
Its been the happiest and crazy thing in my life
even though u are younger than me
or even shorter than me XD
I remember dat time I knew u
U were so madly in love with a korean boy
u almost tell me every thing bout him
u wanted to go Korea...
u wanted to do this and that...
just because of dat korea boy
but sad to hear when u 2 broke up..
sad to hear u cryin on the phone..
but then having u is a happier fren after all
remember those candid photo shoot?
dat was great and fun and crazy
any waix, its getting late
merry christmas to you bestie =]

anywaix wanted to do one dedication to my last friend..but then now its too late...haha..goin 2 clubbing soon...merry christmas every one

0 comments: